A weekend note about the Book Bins….
To our Manor Park & Glebe friends – PLEASE do not dump donations following MayFair and the Great Glebe Garage Sale. Considering the rainy weekend weather forecast, items left between the interior bins or left outside will get wet and will therefore be wasted.
Please hold on to your donations for another day, pool them with your neighbours and contact us
for a drop-off time or donate them to another deserving group, such as:
- Twice Upon a Time via Books on Beechwood – 35 Beechwood Ave. (Up to 20 children’s books.)
- The Vanier Little Free Library – 155 Vachon Ave. at Dagmar Ave.
- The Rockcliffe Park Public Library (During business hours only)
- The May Court Library at the Ottawa Hospital – 501 Smyth Rd. (at the Info Desk)
- St. Vincent de Paul – 1000 Frances St. or 1272 Wellington St. W.
The bins are located near the front doors at Rockcliffe Park Public School – enter at 350 Buena Vista.
Please review our list of acceptable items and take a moment to review your donations. It costs Book Fair and RPPS both time and money to sort and dispose of unsellable items – please recycle or throw out items at home where appropriate.
We need more volunteers: the Book Bins don’t empty themselves. If you can help, please drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter (@RPPSBookFair) and Facebook (RockcliffeParkBookFair) for more Book Fair info.
A good book transports us. Every year, Book Fair offers thousands of potential journeys – at remarkable prices!
Come browse for fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, bestsellers and even board games, puzzles, CDs, DVDs and vinyl.