Another Book Fair in the…you know.
Copious thanks to the neighbours that came out day after day to help us sort, price and shelve donations and tackle many more essential jobs: the RPPS community is lucky to have you and we’re so glad you enjoy the camaraderie and community spirit of this event!
Book Fair relies on volunteer power: we need every RPPS family to step up and assist with our major fundraiser. If you have special skills to offer or ideas on how to make Book Fair even better, let us know!
Until next year… thank you!
The RPPS Book Bins are CLOSED.
The Book Bins will reopen in Spring 2019 – until then, please direct your donations to one of the organizations below:
- Twice Upon a Time via Books on Beechwood – 35 Beechwood Ave. (Up to 20 children’s books.)
- The Rockcliffe Park Public Library (During business hours only)
- The Vanier Little Free Library – 155 Vachon Ave.
- The May Court Library at the Ottawa Hospital – 501 Smyth Rd. (At the Info Desk)
- St. Vincent de Paul – 1272 Wellington St. W.
Thanks for your generous support!