The RPPS Books Bins are CLOSED.
From Oct. 18-30 ONLY, we will accept donations at the Big Gym during sorting hours ONLY: 9am–6pm. Enter at 360 Springfield and bring items in to Queen Juliana Hall.
**PLEASE DO NOT DUMP ITEMS AT THE SCHOOL ENTRANCE OR GYM DOORS.**
We gratefully accept donations of:
- gently used books in all genres EXCEPT textbooks and encyclopedias
- business, travel and technology titles that are no more than three years old
- gently used magazines except Reader’s Digest
- gently used board games and puzzles (i.e., complete with all pieces)
- CDs and DVDs (NO videocassettes or software, please)
- vinyl records
In all cases, donations should be in good condition, with no mildew, water or smoke damage. Ask yourself: “Would I pay a dollar for this item?” If not, please recycle it at home.